Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Two Quick Exercises for Lawyers to Reduce Stress, by Joann Cebulski
Hobbies and Travel
Make time for your hobbies. Embracing any enjoyable leisure pursuit--from knitting to biking to baking--helps us recharge. It's an investment in your well-being.
- The Practice: Get a Hobby, by Brian Tannebaum
- 25 Best Places to Visit in Georgia
- Hobbies Meetups in Atlanta
- 27 Actually Great Free Things To Do In Atlanta
Take some time for fun activities. Allow yourself to enjoy life, fun and relaxation with family and friends.
Finding a balance between your family commitments and your career is crucial to your well-being.
- Parents in Law: Is it Possible to Be Both an Attorney and a Committed Mom or Dad?
By Leigh McMullan Abramson
- BabyCenter.com | Advice and Support on Pregnancy and Parenting
- Can Good Lawyers Be Good Parents?
- Positive Parenting
- Lawyer Moms Facebook Page
- Stress in School
- Students' Guide to Dealing with College Stress
Studies show that individuals who volunteer report higher levels of well-being. Take the time to do something for someone else. It pays off, we promise.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- VolunteerMatch.org | Where Volunteering Begins
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Zoo Atlanta
- Global Volunteers
- Crisis Text Line
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Nature Conservancy
- Hands On Atlanta
- Serving the homeless in Atlanta: Atlanta Mission, Nicholas House, HomeAid Atlanta, Atlanta Children's Shelter, Gateway Center, Homeless Shelter Directory
- Official Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau Calendar. View this calendar of events to see what's happening today, this weekend and next week in Atlanta, upcoming festivals, and seasonal events.
- Official Georgia Tourism &Travel Site. View this site for information on things to do, places to stay, events, trip ideas and more in Georgia.
- PBA 30 / WABE Music and Events page: View for theater, music art, history, and literary events.
- Visit Savannah
- Visit Augusta
- Visit Columbus
Miscellaneous Social Well-Being Articles
- Connectedness & Health: The Science of Social Connection
- Social Determinants of Health: Thoughts on Neighborhood and Built Environment
- Certain Personality Traits Tied to Social Well-Being
- Dealing With Social Isolation
- Health-Related and Quality of Life & Well-Being
- Solitude Enhances Your Social-Emotional Health and Well-Being
- 5 Ways Social Wellness Influences Health