Stressed out? Depressed? Need help now?
If you are struggling with a mental health issue, please contact the Lawyer Assistance Program for confidential assistance.
- Suicide Warning Signs
- Suicide Risk Factors
Suicide in America, Frequently Asked Questions
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), National, Toll-Free, 24 Hours
- Connecting to Save Colleagues' Lives | Daily Report | Sept. 7, 2016
Lawyers With Depression | Help With Depression
The Depressed Lawyer | Why are so many lawyers so unhappy?
- Myths and Facts about Domestic Violence
- Get Help, Learn About Services Typically Offered
- Domestic Violence Centers
- Men Stopping Violence, Men's Education
- Domestic Violence PSA, Superbowl 2015 (video)
13 Heartbreaking Confessions of Domestic Violence Survivors (video)
- The most terrifying part of my drug addiction? That my law firm would find out.
- At the 2016 Annual Meeting, NCBP, NABE both address alcohol, substance use, mental health problems.
Stress, Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
Think Your Job Is Killing You? How To Survive The Profession In 3 Easy Steps
How lawyers can avoid burnout and debilitating anxiety
- How lawyers can turn fear into an ally
What can lawyers do to manage and conquer anxiety? (podcast with transcript)
General Mental Health & Well-being
Greater Good | The Science of a Meaningful Life