- May 3-7: Well-Being Week in Law—Learn more here and stay tuned to the State Bar of Georgia's social media channels during this week!
- May 5: Living Well to Practice Well: Well-Being and Practical Skills CLE (Presented by the Attorney Wellness Committee; 6 hours CLE credit, including 1 hour each of professionalism, ethics and trial) - Registration and details coming soon.
- May 11: Mental Well-Being Subcommittee Meeting
- May 19: Suicide Awareness & Prevention Committee Meeting
- May 26: Planting the Seeds of Well-Being: It Starts in Law School—Learn more and register here.
- June 8: Mental Well-Being Subcommittee Meeting
- June 10-13: The State Bar of Georgia's 2021 Annual Meeting | Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, South Carolina
- June 16: Suicide Awareness & Prevention Committee Meeting
Check out more of what is happening in Atlanta through the Atlanta Bar Association's Wellness Connection Calendar! > View calendar