Sold Out Seminar 10190: Georgia Bar Media and Judiciary
CLE Hours 8 / 1 / 1 / 1
8 CLE Hours including 1 Ethics Hour, 1 Professionalism Hour and 1 Trial Practice Hour.
Space is limited
ICLE cannot guarantee admission to onsite registrants.
*Early registration closes 48 hours before the seminar
See brochure for registration guidelines.
Topics for the 28th Annual Georgia Bar Media & Judiciary Conference:
- New Times, New Tests for the Media: Keeping Public Trust in a Polarized World
- Building New Trust in Government?: The City of Atlanta Takes a Fresh Step Toward Transparency That May Become a National Model
- Public Trust and the Courts: New Rules for Public Access
- Talking About History: Buried Truths Brings New Tools to Bear in Podcasting Georgia’s Past
- And Then They Came for Me: Law, Justice and the Holocaust
- Trust, Civility and Free Speech on Campus
- Trust and the Administration of Elections: What Will Change When Georgia Votes in 2020
- WABE’s Political Breakfast