Register Now for Seminar 10090: Tropical Seminar
CLE Hours 12 / 1 / 1 / 3
12 CLE Hours including 1 Ethics Hour, 1 Professionalism Hour and 3 Trial Practice Hours.
Continuing the tradition of traveling to the Caribbean, this is the first time that ICLE has held the Tropical Seminar on a cruise ship, and we're excited for the opportunity to host attendees on this breathtaking journey through one of the most colorful, lively areas of the world.
The cruise itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1: Ft. Lauderdale | Depart Time: 4 p.m.
- Day 2: Havana | Arrival Time: 9 a.m. – Depart Time: 8 p.m.
- Day 3: Cruising
- Day 4: Puerto Costa Maya | Arrival Time: 7 a.m. – Departure Time: 4 p.m.
- Day 5: Cruising
- Day 6: Ft. Lauderdale | Arrival Time: 7 a.m.
CLE courses will take place during the "cruising" days from 8:15 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. each day.
- Prices are based on per person, double occupancy, and cruise only. Space is limited.
- An airline booking link will be sent with the booking confirmation email.
- The only group availability is for the ocean view cabin. Other space may be available but can only be priced at the time of booking.
- Passports are required and must be valid through August 15, 2019 or beyond. Passport cards will not be accepted.
- Please note that ICLE fees are separate and apart from Cruise/cabin tickets.
Follow ICLE on our Facebook or Twitter pages for real time updates on future seminars and programming.
Book the 29th Annual Tropical Seminar Cruise Today!
Send an email to email@example.com to secure your cabin.
Please contact GalaxSea for current pricing for the cruise.
Galaxsea Cruises: 770-785-7304