6 CLE Hours including 1 Professionalism Hour and 6 Trial Practice Hours.
6 / 0 / 1 / 6
Seminar Number 9883
- Pre-trial tips that will allow you to shut down your opponent at trial;
- High impact openings;
- Illuminating direct examinations of any kind of witness that will hold a jury’s attention;
- Decisive cross-examinations which will unravel a witness;
- How to create and use show-stopping demonstrative evidence; and
- Closing arguments that move the jury to action.
Space is limited
ICLE cannot guarantee admission to on-site registrants.
*Early registration closes 48 hours before the seminar
See brochure for Registration Guidelines.