The Law Practice Management Program maintains a library of books, videotapes, audiotapes and CD-ROMS on a variety of topics related to law office management and technology. These items can be checked out for a period of up to two weeks. We will gladly ship materials immediately upon receipt of a request; the law firm is responsible for all postage costs.
Click here to view the Practice Management library.
If you need help logging in to the library site, please contact Kim Henry at 404-527-8772 or email@example.com, or Pam Myers at 404-526-8621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only three items may be checked out at a time so that everyone has an opportunity to use our resources.
- All checked out materials must be returned to the library in two weeks so that others may take advantage of the same services you have received.
- You must leave a telephone number where you can be reached in the unlikely event it is necessary to contact you concerning the status of the resource item.
- Because we realize how long things may take to get to us in the mail, we always give a five-day grace period in the return of all resource materials.
- These materials are intended as general educational resources. While they are from reputable sources, they have not been reviewed for compliance with all applicable Georgia canons of ethics. Please consult the State Bar's Ethics Helpline at 1-800-682-9806 if you need additional information.
- Materials may be checked out by all Bar members, Bar members' staff and law students.