The Law Practice Management Program maintains a library of books, audio CDs and DVDs on a variety of topics related to law office management and technology. These items can be checked out for a period of up to two weeks. We will gladly ship materials immediately upon receipt of a request; the law firm is responsible for all postage costs.
Click here to view the Practice Management library. A first-time patron registration form will need to be completed to gain access to the online library catalog to hold and check out materials.
If you need library assistance, please contact Kim Henry at 404-526-8621 or email@example.com
- Materials may be checked out by all Bar members, Bar members' staff and law students.
- Only three items may be checked out at a time so that everyone has an opportunity to use our resources.
- All checked-out materials must be returned to the library in two weeks so that others may take advantage of the same services you have received.
- Requests for shipment of materials require prepayment of postage costs via the online Store located under the Law Practice Management products, or call Kim Henry at 404-526-8621 to process payment. We accept MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
- You must leave a telephone number and email address where you can be reached in the unlikely event it is necessary to contact you concerning the status of the resource item.
Because we realize how long things may take to get to us in the mail, we always give a five-day grace period in the return of all resource materials.
Disclaimer: These materials are intended as general educational resources. While they are from reputable sources, they have not been reviewed for compliance with all applicable Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct. Please consult the State Bar's Ethics Hotline at 1-800-682-9806 if you need additional information.