1. Support for the Inclusion of Fraud Prevention Provisions from ATLA/MBA Model Act in Georgia's Remote Online Notary Legislation (HB 334)—Real Property Law Section
Status: Did not pass. A conference committee of legislators from both chambers failed to reach a consensus on the language of the bill.
2. Support for the Adoption of Advance Psychiatric Directive Legislation in Georgia (HB 752)—Fiduciary Law Section
3. Support for the Superior and State Court Appellate Practice Act (HB 916)—Appellate Practice Section
4. Support for Establishing the Judicial Legal Defense Fund Commission (HB 409)—Bench and Bar Committee
5. Support for "Raise the Age" Legislation (HB 272)—Children and the Courts Committee
Status: Did not pass. Failed to receive a final vote in the Senate.
6. Support for Digital Court Reporting Legislation—General Practice & Trial Law Section
Status: This proposal was ultimately not filed during the 2022 session.
7. Support for FY 2023 Judicial Council Budget Request
$750,000 to Fund Civil Legal Services Grants for Kinship Care Families
Status: Kinship grants are fully funded in the 2023 fiscal year budget.
8. Support for FY 2023 Judicial Council Budget Request
$3 Million to Fund Civil Legal Services Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence
Status: Domestic violence grants are fully funded 2023 fiscal year budget.
9. Support for FY 2022 Judicial Council Budget Request
$800,000 to Fund the Georgia Appellate Practice and Educational Resource Center
Status: Georgia Resource Center is fully funded in the 2023 fiscal year budget.