Rule 16-103. POWER AND DUTIES OF THE ICLE BOARD.
State Bar Programs / Part XVI - Institute of Continuing Legal Education of the State Bar of Georgia / Rule 16-103. POWER AND DUTIES OF THE ICLE BOARD.
The ICLE Board shall have the following powers and duties:
- to prepare a proposed budget for the annual operation of ICLE;
- to develop policies and Internal Operating Procedures for the operation of the Board;
- to recommend topics and speakers to the Director for continuing legal education (“CLE”) programs to be sponsored by the State Bar of Georgia or its Sections;
- to review qualifications for proposed speakers;
- to encourage CLE programming by the Sections of the State Bar of Georgia;
- to review evaluations from CLE programs; and
- to submit an annual report to the State Bar of Georgia Board of Governors describing ICLE’s activity for the year, including programs presented, attendance, and income generated from each program.
GO TO Rule 16-102. ICLE BOARD. GO TO Rule 16-104. DIRECTOR. Return to handbook browser.