Section 2. Purpose
The purposes of the Young Lawyers Division shall be:
- to encourage the interest and participation of YLD members in the activities, objectives, and purpose of the State Bar of Georgia;
- to aid and promote the advancement of YLD members in the activities of the State Bar of Georgia;
- to foster among YLD members the principles of duty and service to the public;
- to provide YLD members with an opportunity to participate in activities directed toward improving the administration of justice;
- to foster discussion and interchange of ideas among YLD members relating to the duties, responsibilities, and problems of YLD members; and
- to provide a full and complete program of activities and projects in those areas of the State Bar of Georgia in which YLD members are particularly suited.
GO TO Section 1. Name Return to handbook browser.