Assistant General Counsel
The Office of the General Counsel, State Bar of Georgia is hiring an Assistant General Counsel to investigate and prosecute disciplinary cases against lawyers. Must be a member of the State Bar of Georgia with 10 years of litigation experience and good writing skills. Some travel required. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to the Hiring Coordinator at email@example.com. Nonsmokers only, please.
ICLE Event Planner
Job Title: ICLE Event Planner
Reports to: Assistant Director-ICLE Meetings
Starting Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Responsibilities: Coordinates and supports 200 continuing legal education programs.
- Four-year degree in Hospitality Management, Marketing, or related field or comparable experience
- 3-5 years major meeting planning experience required.
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter with superior organization, communication and time management skills.
- Must be comfortable executing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong experience dealing with attorneys or senior executives.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Experience dealing with conflict resolution or mediation.
- Experience in event coordination and project management, with solution-based problem-solving skills, is beneficial or CMP designation preferred.
- Strong computer skills and some knowledge of accounting functions preferred.
- Responsible for coordinating administrative details of continuing legal education programs.
- Collaborate with several departments within the company.
- Prepares all seminar related correspondence and transmits to program chairs and speakers.
- Follows up with digital marketing professional to make sure all seminar-related marketing is distributed.
- Prepares and makes sure seminar evaluations are distributed to attendees within 3 days after seminar ends.
- Receives, processes and enters speaker changes into registration software.
- Makes sure speaker changes are distributed to the appropriate staff within the department and the publishers.
- Ensures the accurate and timely delivery of contracts.
- Processes database changes as necessary to complete event registrations and updates.
- Serves as backup telephone support for administrators.
- Processes credit card payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports Director and Assistant Director-ICLE Meetings in any assigned responsibilities.
Send resumes and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org