ICLE Event Planner
Job Title: ICLE Event Planner
Reports to: Assistant Director-ICLE Meetings
Starting Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Responsibilities: Coordinates and supports 200 continuing legal education programs
- Four-year degree in Hospitality Management, Marketing, or related field or comparable experience.
- Three to five years major meeting planning experience required.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with superior organization, communication and time management skills.
- Must be comfortable executing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Experience in event coordination and project management, with solution-based problem-solving skills, is beneficial or CMP designation preferred.
- Strong computer skills and some knowledge of accounting functions preferred.
- Responsible for coordinating details of continuing legal education programs.
- Collaborate with several departments within the company.
- Respond to program chair and speaker questions by phone and by email.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of contracts.
- Process database changes as necessary to complete event registrations and updates.
- Process credit card payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- The position requires physical labor, to include lifting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to work early mornings, weekends and evenings, as needed.
- Supports Director and Assistant Director-ICLE Meetings in any assigned responsibilities.
Send resumes and three references to