Job Title: Membership Administrator
Position Reports to: Assistant Director of Membership
Starting Salary: $36,000
Provides administrative support to the 48,000 members of the State Bar of Georgia.
Four-year degree in Business or related field or comparable experience; 3-5 years general administrative experience; excellent customer services skills, computer skills and some knowledge of accounting functions.
- Responsible for responding to attorney questions by phone and by email. Resolves issues of medium complexity related to dues and Bar policies.
- Ensures accurate and timely entry of several hundred address changes into the database each year.
- Processes database changes necessary to complete name change requests from attorneys due to marriage or divorce.
- Processes desktop credit card payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes contents of SunTrust backup envelope in a timely and accurate manner.
- Investigates and resolves returned U.S. mail and emails.
- Reviews new member enrollment packages for accuracy, completes data entry and provides attorney with bar number.
- Scans and attaches new member enrollment form to database record.
- Distributes department mail.
- Supports Director and Assistant Director in any assigned responsibilities.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com