State Bar Offices Temporarily Closed
The State Bar of Georgia’s offices will remain closed through April 7. With this, all events scheduled for any State Bar of Georgia facility during this period have been cancelled. The State Bar’s staff will, where possible, telecommute. They will remain available to assist you when needed, understanding of course, there may be delays in providing that assistance.
The State Bar of Georgia is not authorized to refer clients to lawyers. Please use our enhanced Member Directory to find a lawyer in the area of practice you need. (search here)
Information from the Courts
Information/Email from the President
- Extended Closure for State Bar Offices (03.24.2020) (read more)
- Resources Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (03.23.2020) (read more)
- State Bar Temporarily Closing (03.13.2020) (read more)
- Resources for Georgia Lawyers During the Coronavirus Pandemic, including information regarding the Small Business Administration's Loans for Economic Injury (read more)
- Contact Information for State Bar Staff* (more information)
- JQC Prepared to Assist in Ethical Dilemmas Surrounding Court Closures (read more)
- Lawyer Assistance Program Ready to Help (read more)
- 2019 CLE Late Fee Deadline extended to April 30 (read more)
- Need 2019 CLE hours? ICLE has many online webcasts. (read more)
Office of the General Counsel
- Submit Ethics Helpline Questions Through Online Portal (read more)
- Notice to Respondents in Disciplinary Cases (read more)
- 2020 Spring Board of Governors Meeting Postponed (read more)
- 2020 Real Property Law Institute | Miramar Beach, Fla. | May 7-9 | Cancelled
Still Need Help?
If you haven't been able to find what you need and still need immediate assistance, please email email@example.com.